The right flowers and arrangements can really pull the look of an event together and raise it to another level.
You Want Your Visitors to Say “WOW”
Providing those flowers and floral elements is where I come in. The first step in planning your party or event is to contact me and set up a private consultation. I can provide you with ideas to help add floral elegance to your event.After our first meeting I will have a better idea of what you;re looking for in terms of floral arrangements. At that point I can design and present a floral plan to you for approval. The floral plan will be adjusted and altered until it’s exactly what you imagined.Here are some planning tips to consider prior to our meeting. These suggestions will assist us in with the planning process.
- Do you have a location picked out or reserved?
- What is the date and time for your event?
- Do you have specific colors in mind?
- How big, or what size will the event be?
- Will there be seating and if so how many tables?
- Will there be tables for displays or other things?
- How large are the tables? Are they round, square or rectangular?
- Is there a budget for the event? Is it flexible?
Set up and Delivery
Planning and ordering flowers and floral elements for an event can be daunting and challenging. The time immediately preceding the event is just as important as planning, and the event itself. I work with you or your planning team to insure everything comes together seamlessly.